Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable : SharePoint 2010
Today when I tried to open my SharePoint site, It gave me below error!!
“Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable”
The reason for the same could be from the following:
1. Application Pools Identity account password got changed (or)
2. The application pool got stopped for whatsoever reason
To Enable Service!!
1. Open up IIS Manager and
2. Go to Connection and Expand click on Application Pools
3. Select Application Pools and Start
If Identity account password got changed!!
4. Locate your App Pool account and right-click on it and select ‘Advanced Settings’.
5. Click on the right of the Identity box to change it (A window will pop up).
6. Click on Set and simply retype your App Pool Identity in there with the new password.
Thanks and Have fun!!!!!