Microsoft Visual Studio vNext Sneak Preview
Be one of the first to get a sneak peek at the new IDE features planned for the next version of Visual Studio! At this session, see how we’ve improved the Visual Studio developer experience — streamlining the common tasks, simplifying the environment and allowing you to focus on the code that matters.
How do I download the videos?
- To download, right click the file type you would like and pick “Save target as…” or “Save link as…”
Why should I download videos from Channel9?
- It’s an easy way to save the videos you like locally.
- You can save the videos in order to watch them offline.
- If all you want is to hear the audio, you can download the MP3!
Which version should I choose?
- If you want to view the video on your PC, XBox or Media Center, download the High Quality WMV file (this is the highest quality version we have available).
- If you’d like a lower bitrate version, to reduce the download time or cost, then choose the Medium Quality WMV file.
- If you have a Zune, iPhone, or iPod device, choose the MP4 file.
- If you just want to hear the audio of the video, choose the MP3 file.